- SD-Access overview & use cases
- Roles & Terminology (Underlay & Overlay)
- Fabric Deployment
- Digital Network Architecture Control
- DNA Installation, Control & Data Plane
- SDA Virtual network & Hardwares
- Automation, PnP & ZTP
- ISE Integration
- SD-Access policy & design
- D-cloud and Devnet Lab
- SD-Access wireless
- AirOS & IOS-XE controllers
- SD-Access migration
- System engineers
- Network engineers
- Technical Architects
- Technical support personnel
- New or aspiring network administrators
- Personnel involved in SD-Access Design and implementation
- Anyone interested in knowing about DNA-Center and SD-Access
- Software Development Security.
Before taking this course: Should have an understanding of network routing & switching principles to the CCNA level certification.
Duration :Mon to Fri - 2 Weeks (3 to 4 hours daily).
Fee : 48 Hours (Weekend Batch)